Monday 15 September 2014

Positive Energy

Positive Energy

So let me just tell you how my day has gone so far. Go to the university to email and the stinking fire alarm goes off so we head to the mall to see if we can use computers there. They are closed monday so then we drive all the way to a members house to email. As soon as we get to the members house Sister Urie realizes she left her SD card in the computer at the university so then we had to drive aaalllllll the way back and here I am. Unfortunately I won't have much time to email so this will be a brief one :)

Shout Outs
Happy Birthday you old lady! I can't believe you are turning 50 mom! I hope it's wonderful and you should be getting my card in the mail any day now :) (Mom's going to kill you for telling the word how old she's getting!! -J)
Happy Birthday to Victoria
Thanks mom for the package and the card :) It was SO cute and I loved it. The money you gave me went towards fast offerings cause I didnt have any cash on my so it was a big blessing! 

Also Family I'd like to know if you would like me to bring you anything home so that I can start looking for things so please let me know as soon as possible :) 

I'll be a little selective at what I share with you all but lets start out with Kassidy and Ronda. So they are doing really well :) We taught Kassidy the Plan of Salvation and invited her to live the word of wisdom which she was excited about. Ronda wasn't able to join in this time cause she had some last minute stuff she had to get done. It was so cute when we saw Kassidy though cause she had gone onto mormon.org and had looked up stuff about Jesus Christ and wrote down all the stuff she learned so that she could show us :) Who is this kid!? The one problem we have is that they still haven't come out to church :( They are excited and happy to learn about the gospel and Kassidy really wants to come out but things just keep popping up and Ronda gets side tracked.... 

We saw Sol a couple times this week which was awesome! He is still taking things really slow which is just fine however he hasn't been putting an effort into reading and praying. I feel like part of it is because he is afraid of change and of receiving an answer. While we were talking to him he mentioned to us how the time seems to go by so fast whenever we come over and that he really enjoys our company and feels good even though we talk about things that make him uncomfortable. He shook his head while saying this with a smile on his face like he was surprised and unsure why he felt so good even though we talked about a subject that was a touchy one for him. We smiled and identified that that feeling is the spirit and he shrugged it off as positive energy and good people. Lol one day he will realize and when he does he will be a power house :) I can't complain however because whenever we go over to their place I leave 1 size bigger! You are so right dad about the Latin culture :) they feed you snacks upon snacks with all sorts of nice drinks. Ah it makes me want to move down there :) 

Ah! Sorry this is so short but I have to run! Hope you all have a wonderful week ! 

Peace and Blessings

Sister Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment